- dtuckerAsked on February 27, 2013 at 03:25 PM
- cettoxAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 03:28 PM
when was your last changes? Can you open your form on form builder and check if there is missing changes?
In meantime I cleared your form caches, to see if it helps.
- dtuckerAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 05:43 PM
ow it's even worst I'm afraid. It seems to have reverted to an older design, yet the new one is still showing in the builder area.
Also, the size of the windows are quite different if I create the form in Safari vs. Firefox. I'm trying to get the fields in the form to look uniform in size, any tips. Looks unprofessional if I can't adjust the sizes.
- dtuckerAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 05:44 PM
Is there a way to find this post easily? Quite difficult to dig around to find my question. Thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 10:50 PM
You should find a link at the bottom of the notification on regards to the thread, just click on it and you'll be taken into this forum thread
- mmurphyAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM
I'm having the same issue. I added a few more fields and they are not showing on the form itself after I've saved it. I even re-embedded on my site: http://freebooksonly.com/author-submissions and it's still not showing.
Here is the form: http://form.jotform.us/form/23607251991153
- cettoxAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 01:45 AM
Can you describe your last changes, so it may help us identify what went wrong?