- B1gJ4k3Asked on March 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM
I've been trying to go through the steps to integrate Dropbox into a form and everytime I get to the API intergration step (the first step), I get nothing but a blank screen in a pop-up. I thought it might be a browser thing (I use Chrome), but every other browser I've tried gives me the same thing. Help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 01:07 PM
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is a small glitch on our system but our developers are working hard to restore access to this page. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 01:51 PM
We confirmed that the Dropbox integration is really broken currently. We are working on it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 01:59 PM
We have just fixed the problem. It may take about 5-10 minutes for all of the servers to have the fixed version.
- emrechobinAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 04:29 PM
You can try as an alternativ 4shared Api.
Information about API - 4shared/developer
Documentation - 4shared API documentation