- nrpastorsAsked on February 27, 2013 at 04:43 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 27, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Thanks for posting your inquiry here.
To be able to setup up a different email recipient:
1.Open the form on the form builder.
2. Click Setup & Embed tab at the top
3. Click Email Alerts
4. You can either select the default "Notfication" or you can click Add new email button on the email alert.
5. Whether you edit the default notifcation or add a new notification, this similar window will popup.
6. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button.
7. You can change your recipient email on the bottom right corner of this window marked with the red rectangle.
You can, add multiple recipients separated by a comma "firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and so on.."
Note: when testing emails, the "test email" button will send a test submission using your registered email only. You can not test any other email recipient by using this.
To test other email recipient you have to fill up the forms manually and doing an actual submission.
I hope this information will be helpful to you. For further info please refer to our similar guides: