- mauirockieAsked on February 27, 2013 at 07:35 PM
I have added info on my form and saved it. When I preview it everything is there but when I embed it to my website the stuff I added is missing. What am I doing wrong. Thanks
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I have cleared the caches from our end. I would like to suggest that you clear your browser's cache as well.
You could also change "form.jotform.com" into "www.jotform.com"
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks
- mauirockieAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:42 AMNew response receivedI cleared my cookies and history, but still didn’t work. I am using the secure form so it says www.secure.jotform.us so where and what would I change that to?
Thank you for your help!
- mauirockieAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:42 AMNew response receivedOk so I was able to change it to www.jotform.us and it worked but how do I secure it?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 04:36 AM
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Embed Form
3. Tick Secure Form
Final url should be like this: https://secure.jotform.us/form/xxxxxxx
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 01, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Hello, if should in case the "https://secure.jotform.us" have problems updating, you could try switching to "https://secure.jotform.com".
Please let us know if the problem still persists. I am initiating another cache clearing on our end just incase.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Are you referring to which form? Can you please share to us the URL of your Form to investigate the issue and for further assistance?