- TammySmithPhotographyAsked on February 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I'm getting payments but no emails and they forms aren't showing up on your site either. HELP!!
Here is the webpage: http://tammysmithphotography.com/payments/
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 04:34 AM
When I check your form on my end, it displays fine. Check this screen.
With regards to the email not being received, I can see 3 pending submissions/incomplete payments on your form's submissions page. Please check those if one of them have successfully paid and then mark it as "Complete Submissions". I would also suggest to set a sender name on your form's email notification, just in case some of them was filtered by your email spam filter. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Set it like the image below.
- TammySmithPhotographyAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 02:32 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 06:10 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty here in our forum. Please kindly repost that by going into this thread: