- carenetnkyAsked on February 28, 2013 at 07:26 AM
I've created a form with two options of tickets but I don't know how to add in an option to order different quanitities of each type. I also will then need to calculate a total (which I currently have included in the form)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 08:43 AM
You would need to add a quantity property to each product:
Please see this guide for details.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 08:46 AM
Yes you can achieve this functionality with JotForm by adding a quantity property to your products.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on wizard icon of your payment field.
2. Go to Products section by clicking "Next" twice.
3. Select the product for which you want to add the quantity. (Repeat this step for your all products).
4. Click "Add New Option" then select "Add Quantity Property". (Repeat this step for your all products).
Here is the screenshot for your reference:
I have cloned your form and implemented the changes. You can further clone this form and go from there:
Hope this helps you.