- AschlehrAsked on February 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Our form has an auto response when submitted and one of the words is spelled wrong . How do I correct
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM
You can correct and change the auto response and other email alerts by:
1. Open your form to the Form Builder
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Click your current auto-responder or click Add new Email to create a new autoresponder
5. Make sure you configure the Name, Sender and Reply-To properly on the window that pops out. Please make sure also that the Recipient E-mail is mapped into a textbox or any field that will contain the user's email address. Click Next to proceed.
6. In the illustration below you can edit most of your body message and presentation of your auto responder. You can edit from here the misspelled word you are looking for.
For further reference, you can read our guide Creating a Form Autoresponder.