- AgPhdAsked on February 28, 2013 at 01:17 PM
I am currently building a multipage form here: formID=30584232263954
As I work, I have been previewing and testing to make sure all works as it should. When I got to my last page, I tried to add an E-Signature from Power Tools box and made it required. When I preview it and try to go past Page 1, I have a problem: Page 1 is ALL text, but when I click "Save and Continue" it gives me an error saying I have incomplete required fields. If I remove the E-Signature as a required field, it is fine.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 01:47 PM
I have cloned your form. The issue is not with E-Signature. If we add any other control which is required after the last page break, it causes the validation. Like you have date field and if you make it required and the E-Signature not required, we will still have the same issue what you are facing.
Please stand by while we investigate your issue.
- AgPhdAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 01:50 PM
The current form has required fields after the last page break apart from the E-Sig, and it works just fine for me. FYI.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Yeah i saw that but i want to point out two things:
1. Although you have the date field as required but you have set the default value. So you always have some values in date field.
2. You have allow time, which again gives the value to date.
We will get back to you on this issue.
- AgPhdAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 02:27 PM
I see your point on the autopopulated date and time, but I have also added a printed name required in a newer version. This does not autopopulate and it works fine.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 02:45 PM
Yeah. Thats correct.
We should be able to get back to you with some answers soon.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 04:09 AM
Problem should be fixed now, thanks for your patience.