- sittercritterAsked on February 28, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Hi I've made several changes, including color and content on my latest form.
The background now being a light blue-gray. Headers and page-breaks same color.
But the form that now shows up in 2 different browsers
with cleared cache
is the one from yesterday with a light orange background and green heades/pagebreaks.
What to do?
Secondly, the new form keeps telling me I have incomplete (required) fields when I don't. I've even tried refilling the fields with default answers. But that doesnt help.
What to do?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 05:57 PM
I have cleared your forms cache, please confirm to me if you are now able to see the new version
On regards to the second question, about required validations, this issue has now been reported and it's being taken care by our developers
At any rate , I am also forwarding a ticket about your case to 2nd level .
- sittercritterAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 11:07 PMTHank you. I see the new version.it will not let me go beyond 1st page due to supposed incomplete fields which are in fact all filled in.thx for forwarding to level 2
- Rev_ZarehAnswered on February 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
When you add the E-Signature and apply the "Required Feild" to it, regardless if it on a different page via "page break", it will act as though it is applied to all pages. Therefore, you will continue to get the message of incomplete feilds.
I have tested this with the "reqiered field" on and off. Only when it is off will it allow me to go the next page, even though it is not even on that page to begin with.
Hope it gets fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 04:10 AM
Problem fixed now, thanks for your patience