- mike.leeAsked on March 23, 2011 at 05:23 PM
I have a form (Local/Regional Show Request Form) where someone made 7 separate submissions last night. There is a conditional rule, which sends the email to 3 people if a certain condition is met, which was met in all 7. However, all 3 people confirmed that only 1 of the emails has gone through (the one where venue="Providence Cancer Center"). Can you please investigate.
- mike.leeAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 05:45 PM
Never mind. Just found out that it was our spam filter.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 12:16 AM
It would be great if you could add to your contacts/address book the email address you're using for receiving notifications from your form to ensure that it will go straight to your inbox.
Hope this helps.
- mike.leeAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Actually, it was Postini, not Outlook that flagged it as junk. So I added jotform.com to the approved domains list. Hope that works.
- DSLincAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 02:50 PM
@mike.lee or Jotform support, did this work for you? We are having the same problem, but granting jotform.com permission hasn't helped.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 03:23 PM
May we know the name of the form that is giving you this problem? Thanks!