- earthdaysfAsked on March 01, 2013 at 05:40 AM
i can see my new, uploaded avatar in my account settings. but i only see your default avatar next to my name here in the forum. please fix.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 08:45 AM
Please go to Gravatar, Sign Up using the same email you use here on JotForm and upload the profile image you want to show up here in the forum.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 11:02 AM
ok, so what is the uploaded avatar used for?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 11:08 AM
It is use for your account profile avatar.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 04:33 PM
where is the "account profile avatar" seen?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 06:27 PM
Thank you for asking. We have plans on synching it on forum but we don't know when. We can't provide a definite time to when it will be ready. Hopefully in a not too distant future. Kindly use gravatar for now a per suggested by my colleague.