- AcadianAsked on March 01, 2013 at 06:07 AM
I making a ref. form and for the dropdown options needed the information needed for student and employee is different. How do I set it up to where the form changes with the dropdown selection?
- glennleeAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 08:25 AM
If you mean form like this.
1. First you have to create all fields for student and employee.
2. Then click Setup $ Embed > Conditions > Show / Hide a form field > click next.
3. Then set condition for student and employee seperately.
To add more fields to show click add new action.
Then click save.
4. Then click add new condition for employee. Then set condition for employee.
- AcadianAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 09:38 AM
I am still having trouble with this issue.
- glennleeAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 09:54 AM
As I cloned your form and found out that your condition has a conflict. Please remove condition and action for student (with red box) then click save.
After clicking save, you will see image below
then click Add new condition > Show /hide a form field > next
In the new condition box, set the condition for student.
If you need more assistant , please let us know.