- RobertAsked on March 01, 2013 at 07:16 AM
Hi, I spoke with one of your suppoort operators yesterday as the iframe feature is not working on my website. The form loads but there are no scroll bars - I have set the scrolling to 'yes' and even 'auto' but users are unable to complete the whole form.
I was told that I be emailed but I have not received any information.
Please advise ASAP.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 09:08 AM
Within your IFRAME embed script, you will need to change the height value from 3960 to 100% and that should resolve the issue you are having.
Kindly check the link for reference.
If the problem still persists, do contact us again.
- rollbackskatingAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 10:18 AM
It's height is not 3960! it was 450px. I have changed it to 100% however and there is still no scroll bars!!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Please let me recreate my answer. The script was currently generating the height of 3960px
Kindy change the IFRAME script args to 450
or use this embed script I created and see if it works
- rollbackskatingAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Thank you. I've now got it to work.
Within your code you misplaced 'form'
src="http://jotform.com/form/22541503275346" - your code
and all is working fine now.
Thank you very much!
- lonjames1Answered on June 27, 2015 at 01:18 AM
Thanks. Worked for me as well. I adjusted the "450" to 735 to meet my height requirements though....