- xGrigoriyxAsked on March 02, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I couldnt find any information about that, but I just need to submit without showing any "thank you" page or transferring to my own thank you page. All I need is the fields to get clear after submission. Thank you in advance
- glennleeAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Please try these steps.
1. Click Preview.
2. Then copy the Form url.
4. Click Setup & Embed > Thank you.
5. Choose Custom URL , then click next.
6. Paste the url.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Sorry, it tranfers me to where the form is. I set URL where the form was on my website, so it wouldnt transfer me anywere, but the form would disappear after I press submit. Do you have an idea why that is happening? Im using WIX site builder. Thank you.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Please, go here and submit a form http://www.give-love.co/#!contact-rus/c20c1, see it will disappear after. Thank you.
- glennleeAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I'm sorry for my mistake.
Please copy and paste this http://www.give-love.co/#!contact-rus/c20c1 . to my step number 6 above.
Let's see if this works.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I have already done that.. It doesnt transfer me anywhere, but the thing is that the form disappears. So, page refreshing is needed in order for the form to appear. Thank you
- glennleeAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Yes, you are correct. You may want to create another page for redirect.
redirect.php (copy and paste this on step 6 above)
Thanks , and I hope you can achieve what you are aiming for your form.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Im sorry, but I didnt really understand where Im supposed to paste
It has no space in the custom url link field for that..
- glennleeAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Sorry to confuse you. I'm just suggesting that you would make another php file , if you just know how to code php. But if you don't know how code php disregard my suggestion. I am really sorry for this.
I am going to escalate your request to our higher level supporters so they can look way to meet what you need.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I would be most grateful, if you did so. Thank you very much. I enjoy your service and hope I can start using it as soon as I solve my issue.
- xGrigoriyxAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 01:39 PM
Im sorry, I believe you moved the issue to higher level supporters and, because I cant wait, put another form, which is much worse than Jotform, but I simply cant wait. The thing is that test@jotform tested not the jot form, but the other one. Im not sure if they know it. Thank you
- glennleeAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 07:16 PM
If you cannot see the update you made on your form, please try to clear your browser cache.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 04:49 AM
Clearing the form after clicking on submit would confuse users and make them think the submission did not go through. That's why we cannot support such an option.
But, you can implement this yourself using the Thank You URL (redirect) option. Redirect user back to the exact same page after the form submission.