- MasalamediaAsked on March 02, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I have three upload buttons on my form using Filepicker.
a) Without asking and with no notice, the form layout suddenly changed to a grainy grey background that I don't want
b) The file picking area is a giant mess and non functional. See screenshot.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 01:21 PM
I have cloned your form and found out that the Form's background color is changed and thats the reason why your form looks grey.
To change the background:
1. Click on the Form Style tab.
2. Click on the "Background" button in form toolbar.
Filepicker.io Issue: Your Filepicker.io integration doesnt have any issue but the API key is not mentioned. Please login to your Filepicker.io account, and copy the API key which you can see on the home page or by clicking on the "Dashboard" menu.
How to add API key:
1. Select the Filepicker.io control
2. Click Property icon >> Show Property
3. Click on API key textbox and enter your API key
Hope this helps you.