- susustainAsked on March 02, 2013 at 05:33 PM
I've changed the email address in my account, but it still sends to the initial email address. I need everything to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 02, 2013 at 06:38 PM
You changed your email address in your account but you probably forgot to change all your email alerts or notification alerts.
From here, the recipient email is using the old one.
To edit your recipient email:
1. Open your form in the form builder
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts and choose your notification
4. From the window that pops up, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button.
5. Change the email address from the Recipient E-mail
For further info please refer to setting up email notification guide. If you need further assistance please don not hesistate to post them on the forum. Thanks
- susustainAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 05:24 AMThanks!