- billjrAsked on March 03, 2013 at 08:53 AM
I want to send this particular form to another address.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 08:56 AM
Can you please provide us more details about your inquiry. We will be more than glad to assits you.
- billjrAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 05:26 AMYes, I want to send all replies from this form to another address other than the one on file.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 07:07 AM
If you wish to send the form notifications to another email address you may do so by adding in the other email address in the recipient and separate it with a comma. You can find the step by step instructions from the following article in our user guide:
Let us know if you have clarifications.
- CellisimoAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 01:53 PM
Hi my problem is a'm unable to view my form and send it need your heilp please
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 02:38 PM
@Cellisimo: You have created a new thread for your problem and my colleague has just replied. Please check here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/871170.