- barbaraingramAsked on March 03, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I need a couple of complex order forms for a medical client. They need to not only select an item, but then tell me a quantity. I have the check boxes for the various items they can select, but how can I had a number box on the same line to indicate quantity? Also, can this info be dumped into a database for retaining the information that is entered?Page URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Yes, you can achieve this functionality with JotForm by aading a quantity property to your products.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on wizard icon of your payment field.
2. Go to Products section by clicking "Next" twice.
3. Select the product for which you want to add the quantity. (Repeat this step for all your products).
4. Click "Add New Option" then select "Add Quantity Property". (Repeat this for all your products).
Here is the screenshot for your reference.
Hope this helps you!!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Please accept my apology, i missed your second question.
Please refer this guide on how to send submission data to MySql data base using PHP.
- barbaraingramAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 05:26 AMThank you for getting back to me so quickly, but I am having an issue
finding the "payment wizard". Under the "payment tools" which one would I
select? My customer is not paying for anything, we bill them monthly, so
would I select "purchase order" and continue that way? I also don't want to
show prices because they vary depending on a number of criteria.
The Paramount Group
300 Gloucester St.
Brunswick, GA 31520
- KadeJMAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 09:45 AM
Hello Barbara, you can pick whichever payment tool will meet your required needs.
When you say " your customer isn't paying for anything " did you mean you aren't charging them here then? It sounds like you are already billing them outside of jotform so you are just wanting to add some Free Products as part of the offer but please correct me if I am misunderstanding you by explaining more if necessary. I think probably your best bet would be to use a Purchase Order since it doesn't physically go to a payment gateway like the rest of the tools do and then you would enter Products that you want to offer but leave the price blank so that they are marked as free. This will allow you to offer products but not show a price. If you need further assistance just let us know.