- FlashpointAsked on March 03, 2013 at 04:17 PM
I have created an SSL form for my website but it is not rendering. The URL is:
Please Help With This,
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 05:28 PM
I am able to open the feedback/lightbox CONTACT US FORM with no problems either on Chrome or Firefox , however, I can see you pasted another form link, can you please tell where this other form is located?
- FlashpointAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 06:18 PM
Thank you for your attention. The Jot Form is here: https://www.idiverseme.com/healthy-living_health-nutrition-weight-loss-information-article-index.html
- FlashpointAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 06:20 PM
This is the code that I've pasted into that page:
However it is not rendering.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 06:33 PM
Can you please try to re-embed the form. When you do, used the iframe embed code instead.
Use this guide to get the form's iframe code: -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Please inform us if this does not work still.
- FlashpointAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 07:18 PM
I have embedded with the iFrame ands checked in iE, FireFox and Chrome...still no form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 12:09 AM
I could not view the source of your website due to its securiy restriction. Because of this, I could not verify how your form is embedded and even where it was located.
Can you please confirm that it was suppose to be in the article submissions section? (see image)
How can we access the form?
Will await your update.
- FlashpointAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 03:50 PM
I took that security coding off the page so that you could have a look at. Then it worked! So the problem was the security code interfering with the form rendering.
Thank you both for your attention with this problem.