- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 06:45 AMWe will look into this and get back to you when it is fixed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:15 AMNo, we haven't get to work on this yet.
- nvhukAnswered on July 02, 2010 at 02:32 PM
Hi, After wasting much time I have found the problem with the ZIP file and been able to correct the problem.
1. You will have to change "min/g=jotform&" to "http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&"
2. You will need to either change:
Move the "big.css" file into the folder named 'styles'.
3. You may also have to create a CalendarView.css file, as it is required but not provided in the ZIP file.
You can obtain it from here: http://www.jotform.com/css/calendarview.css
Most of the problems are because the locations given are incorrect.
This has solved it for me, I hope it solves someone else's problems too! :)
Also, I am very annoyed with JotForm, as reading around on the Support Forum, quite a few people are facing the same problem and they have not been able to find it! I think I might be taking my business elsewhere!
- stainle55Answered on July 05, 2010 at 12:48 AMWhile Jotform (aytekin) is working on a fix for this, would it be possible to post the missing JS so people who need to get something up and running can adjust things manually.
- nvhukAnswered on July 05, 2010 at 05:48 AMHi, I have actually found which may be of use is that instead of the "min/g=jotform&" you can link the scripts provided so it would be something like this: "" And do that for every single script provided with JotForm, as the "min/g=jotform&" is actually all the scripts provided put into one file.So, to answer your question, I found that all the scripts are already provided but not correctly configured in the html file, so as mentioned before some adjustments will need to be made. HTH!
- stainle55Answered on July 08, 2010 at 10:23 PM
To clarify nvhuk's post:
To get your form working without the "http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform" script, you must link the JS files included in the zip archive manually.
ORDER is important?
At a quick look, the following seems to work for me.
Images were not included in my zip file so I had to grab them manually.
Paths to the image files may need to be changed in the CSS files.
- serkanAnswered on July 30, 2010 at 03:24 AM
This probem is fixed now but this fix does not contain images yet. They are still linked to to jotform.com
- grafixdivaAnswered on July 14, 2011 at 01:38 PM
I have also encountered this problem. Problem now is in CSS, not js.
The quick fix is:
3) Revise the default link that jotform supplies when you donwload to the new css file you have made.
4) YAY! You have a beautifully styled calender :)
Don't worry jotform...i still <3 you! still save me so much time & $$$ I would otherwise have to code more, or hire another developer...xoxo!
- stewpetersAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 07:02 AM
You may fix it due to to fix a corrupt zip file
This article http://www.zipfilefix.com