- joniviinaAsked on March 04, 2013 at 02:31 PM
Would be great if possible to change error message with Unique Submission. I want to translate it to my language.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 02:40 PM
Please follow the steps mentioned below on how to change the text of validation message.:
1. While you are on your form design page.
2. Click "Preference" on your "Form Builder toolbar"
3. Select "Advanced Settings" Tab.
4. Click on "Edit Form Warnings".
5. Here you can set the message of the Validation Errors in your language.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- joniviinaAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 02:59 PM
I mean situation where I have choose Unique submission to Strict and user still want to answer twice to survey. Then customer gets message that I want to translate and maybe put some other kind message as well.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to change that warning at this time.
I have forwarded a feature request ticket to our Development Team to add the translation functionality for the unique submission limit option.
We will let you know once we have any updates on this request. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Hello joniviina. You should be able to change the settings of your form's unique submission error message by editing the form warnings from the Preferences on your form builder.
If you have an existing form that you wish to edit, the place holder will not appear at the bottom part. Just click on it:
But if you are doing this on a new form, it should appear fine.
Next, click on it to be able to change/insert the contents for your error message. Please do take note that the upper message is the title/header (bigger), while the lower one is the long description. These two are just separated by a new line.
Once done, click OK, click save, and save your form. The sample above will look like this if the unique submission is enabled
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.