- ntoscano50Asked on March 04, 2013 at 03:52 PM
When setting up the email notifications, it seems like a global notification. I am looking to notify only emails x and y for one form, x and z for another form, and x, y, and z for the last form. Is this available?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 04, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Thanks for posting your concerns. Yes this is available. I will show you how.
1. Open up your form in the form builder
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
Upon clicking the Email Alerts tab, you have two options:
1. You can edit the default Notification by clicking the existing Notification alert
2. You can add another alert by clicking Add New Email button. A window will popup and you can get to choose if it is a notification or an autoresponder alert.
When you edit or added a new notification this window will pop. You can edit here your notification message and the subject.
By clicking Reply-To and Recipient Settings button you can go to the next window where you can set your settings.
In here, you can edit the Name of the Sender, Sender Email and Reply to but the settings in the illustration below will work on most occasions all you need to do is to add your recipient email or any email address you would like the notification to be received into.
You can add multiple recipients by separating them into commas or you can create multiple notifications with different recipients. Either way, they both work the same.
For further reference please see this guide on how to create Notifications. If you need further assistance, please post them here and we will assist you. Thanks.