- veenstrateamAsked on March 05, 2013 at 08:41 AM
Can the upload button handle multiple files
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 09:03 AM
Thank you using Jotform.
To answer your question, the upload button can handle multiple files. You will have to enable the 'Allow Multiple Files' function in order for it to work. To do this, please do the following step below.
1. Select The File Upload Field.
2. Click the File Upload Properties Tab or Property Icon.
3. Click the Allow Multiple Icon and it will display an 'ON' text when enabled and none when disabled. Another way is through the properties windows; look for the label Allow Multiple and in the dropdown box, select 'Yes' to enable multiple files upload and 'No' to disabled it.
If you need further assistance, kindly contact us and we would be happy to assist you again.