- goldbadgerAsked on March 05, 2013 at 09:30 AM
The sign on/password combination that works on the website get rejected by the app, does it connect to jotformeu.com?
(I have copy/pasted from Roboform, to check I was not mistyping any characters)
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I was able to replicate the same issue and have forwarded your concern to our level 2 support for further investigation. Please expect a response from one of our developers soon.
- goldbadgerAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Thank you - look forward to their reply
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 11:41 AM
In behalf of the Jotform Team, you are welcome. Thanks
- goldbadgerAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 02:58 PMDear Jefrey
It is now OVER 10 DAYS since you forwarded this problem to Level 2 and i have still not received an answer from them AND am still unable to log in on either iPad or iPhone.
How soon is 'soon'??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 04:29 PM
The report on this thread is still opened. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you any timeframe about this issue. While waiting, I would suggest you to login using your computer.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 04:36 PM
We have just released our new iPhone/iPad App. Please feel free to download the new version:https://itunes.apple.com/app/jotform/id342896040?mt=8.