- bubbbabAsked on March 05, 2013 at 12:13 PM
What I owuld like to do if possible, is to, for example, if a person selects their name from a drop down field, I would like their email address to prepopulate in another field. Is this possible? Thanks, Steve (bubbbab)
- glennleeAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Here is an example http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30634595432960.
You can achieve this by using conditions.
Here are the steps.
1. Create all fields you will need. In my example , 1 dropdown and 2 text fields.
2. Click Setup & embed > Conditions > Show / hide a form > next.
3. Then set the condition you may want.
4. Click save ,then do another condition by clicking Add new condition.
5. Then set the condition for the other name.
I hope this helps you.
- bubbbabAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Is there a way to include only one of the emails in notifications conditionally?
- KadeJMAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Hi Steve, yes you can do that. You would have to set it up as a Conditional Notification to then send it.