- defdevAsked on March 05, 2013 at 03:01 PM
Why is "JotForm <email@example.com>" used to reply to a customer form inquiry and not the email entered by the customer?
Did I miss something in the setup?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 03:22 PM
To change the recipient email address of the form please do the following:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
In addition you may also checkout our user guides for more information on how
form email works in JotForm.
Please let us know if you continue to have this issue and we will be happy to help.