- miryunAsked on March 06, 2013 at 04:33 AM
I have two questions about customizing a small paragraph of free text:
1. How can I move the paragraph just a couple of pixels to the left so that it's perfectly left-aligned with the rest of the elements of the page (screenshot attached)
2. How can I give a little more space between the lines by using CSS? Would attributes such as line-spacing or line-height work?
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:01 AM
- miryunAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:12 AM
For #1, that worked great
For #2, I don't mean the space between questions, but just the space between the lines os a specefic paragraph - ideally, findind a middle ground between normal line spacing and putting breaks between the three lines.
- miryunAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:13 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 09:06 AM
This specifically applies to the one and only paragraph with your form. If you'd like it to use on the entire paragraphs just in case you'd like to add more, simply replace #text_7 with .form-html.
- miryunAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Great, thanks a lot!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:37 PM
You are welcome.
Lets us know if have any other issue and need out assistance.