- miryunAsked on March 06, 2013 at 08:48 AM
I was almost done with my form, and suddenly I see if shifted to the left and cut off in both Firefox and Chrome
Do you happen to know what this could be due to?
- glennleeAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 09:18 AM
I cloned your form and I found out that you have some CSS which good for your form styles. Then I tried to remove some css and it worked. Please try to remove the css with box below. Let's see if that works. Thanks
To go to form styles,
Click Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles
- miryunAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Thank you for your response. What that does, though, is bring the entire form to the middle of the page. I would like to move the whole thing further to the left so that the left edge of the border is aligned with my header logo and on the top side
You can see the entire page here:
- glennleeAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:28 PM
If you like to move it to further left, please put the css back but make sure you adjust the number.
Note: You can adjust just number (-10px) the way you prefer it.
- miryunAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Ok, that worked great
Thanks a lot!
- glennleeAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Glad to know, if you need more help please let us know.