- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 06, 2013 at 09:02 AM
We have moved our jot form hosting to our local servers and were trying to clone the forms we created with our free account. Is there a way to save our formatting? I can get the field names to transfer but the form is basic and the layout is gone.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 10:16 AM
You have used the "source code" embed method? Plese let us know your embed method and we will investigate further.
- glennleeAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Have you tried to download the form,css, js file, if not you download them on Embed form.
Click Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Source
- email@example.comAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I tried to download the compressed file and receieved an error message. All we have done is create the forms in the form builder they have not been deployed to a website so I am not sure if these methods will work.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I am little confused here. You say your JotForm is not deployed yet but earlier you said you have transfered your forms to a local server.
Anyways, if the forms are not deployed I dont see any reason why the form's formatting was lost. Upon checking your account, i saw multiple forms. Please share your formID which has lost formatting and we will investigate further.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 02:34 PM
We created the forms on the jotform site using the free model. The forms were created but never deployed to our website for use.
We recently purchased the jot form application license and have setup it up on our internal servers. Is it possible to transfer forms from the jotform website to the jot form application?
When I tried the methods above the formatting is lost.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 02:36 PM
You will not be able to view the forms without accessing our local server. The forms you are viewing where setup on the free web account.
We are now working with the application which is not linked to your servers.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 03:46 PM
Our knowledge with Jotform Application is limited so I suggest you to direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.