- averyoilandpropaneAsked on March 06, 2013 at 12:22 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 12:24 PM
What's the deal with the insecure connection? This form has worked and is secure for near a year now.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us. I have checked the SSL error and was able to replicate the same issue. I have forwarded this issue to our developers for further investigation. Please expect a response from one of them soon.
- averyoilandpropaneAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 07:38 PM
It's been quite a while without an answer for such a serious issue - what gives?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 08:11 PM
Sorry for the delay. We are still processing for the SSL renewal on the domain starting with https://submit. I would suggest to retake your form iframe embed code (hit secure form box for a secure embed code) and re-embed it to your page so it uses the new secure domain. That should sort this issue out.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 07:59 AM
Thank you for letting us know about this problem. We are working on getting a new certificate. It should be available by next week. For now, please change the URL on your form code to post to this URL:
- averyoilandpropaneAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 01:00 PM
EltonCris - I did what you said and inserted the new iframe code, now the form will not submit when I hit the submit button. I now have to revert back to the expired ssl. Does aytekin's response solve the issue with the old code?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 02:55 PM
I think that the iFrame version should be fine. Do you have a test page with embedded iFrame that we can check?
Aytekin's solution is related to the form source code. If you use the source code embedding code, you can update the action URL on it to:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
The security certificate has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.