- arch1011Asked on March 06, 2013 at 03:51 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 06, 2013 at 04:47 PM
Have you tried installing Iframe Wordpress plugin?
After you have installed it you can use this code on post editor and on widgets
[iframe src="//form.jotform.com/form/30416234616144" width="100%" height="480"]
You can also adjust the width and height to suit your page.
Please let us know if it works for your Wordpress site. Thanks
- arch1011Answered on March 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM
This has not worked on our website..... any other solutions? Thanks!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 20, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Hello, I just took another peek on your webpage.
I saw this on your source code
This is a normal embed code and not an iframe code. Could you try using our own IFRAME embed method.
Please let us know how it goes. Thanks
- arch1011Answered on March 20, 2013 at 01:34 PM
I just pasted the "iframe" embed method and the form did not post but the code did....?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 20, 2013 at 01:46 PM
On the top right of your Wordpress editor, there should be tabs called "View" and "Text". You should paste the code in "Text" tab not in "View" tab.
Please let us know how it works
- arch1011Answered on March 20, 2013 at 02:46 PM
I did paste in text tab....
- glennleeAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Here is a tutorial for adding forms to wordpress.