- TimpahAsked on March 07, 2013 at 08:13 AM
I love this site! It was just what I was looking for!
However, when I upoad files. Can I disable so that the files doesn't uploads to JotForm?
I just want the uploads to be sent to my FTP. (since I only have 100Mb, and I plan on having 50x5Mb files sent to the FTP)
Appreciate an answer!
- glennleeAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 09:21 AM
Please refer to this guide . This may help you to accomplish what you want.
- TimpahAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Thanks for you quick answer. I guess you posted the wrong guide?
I just wanted to know if you can bypass the upload to JotForm and only upload files to my FTP..?
- glennleeAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Sorry about that. Here are the steps for uploading to ftp.
1. Click Myforms > click form title > then click Submission
2. Then click small tool icon > Send Upload FTP
3. Then enter your ftp details.
- TimpahAnswered on March 07, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Hi again, thank you for answering!
Yes i know, the connection is working and has been working from the start.
But my files get uploaded to JotForm also. Can I bypass this? Since I only have 100Mb size on my account, this won't be enough when about 50x5mb files will be uploaded in a month..
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 07, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Unfortunately it is impossible to bypass the Jotform servers before uploading into your FTP. All 3rd party integrations including FTP will get their copy on the Jotform servers.
- TimpahAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 01:57 AM
Ok thanks! I will upgrade my account later on then!