- teachingAsked on March 07, 2013 at 09:38 AM
I want to send a confirmation email to each person who submits an entry. How do I set this up?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 07, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Hello, this is possible and can be done in JotForm.
In order to send a confirmation email to each person who submits using your form, you need to create an Autoresponder alert.
To do this please refer to our guide on how to create auto responders in Jotform. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post them in the forum. Thanks
- COEECEAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 02:31 PM
It worked, it worked! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Glad to hear it! Let us know if there is any else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.
- ismaeladrianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 04:00 PM
Sorry for being late on this- Does the auto-responder come with the details of the form that was just filled out? Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:49 PM
Yes, the autoresponder comes automatically with the form data when first setup. You can limit or add anything you would like.
- ismaeladrianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:50 PM
- CarinaAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 11:35 AM
I moved your question to a new thread as we aim at having one question/user per thread. Please find here your answer:
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- ghazanfarAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 12:47 PMThank you ai have resolved this issue now
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 09:43 PM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/940810
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 07:48 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1153265