- mdyeAsked on March 25, 2011 at 10:14 AM
I have a new e-mail address and need to change it in my JotForm account so my form submissions are sent to my new e-mail address. However, when I updated my e-mail address in my "Account Settings" area, the submissions are still sent to the old e-mail address. How do I change this properly?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 10:18 AM
To change the email address to which the submission notification are sent to
please do the following:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.
- JotForm Supportemily13Answered on March 25, 2011 at 10:20 AM
You can change the email address the notification emails are sent to by doing the following...
On the Setup & Embed tab click on the Email Alerts icon.
You'll then be able to select the relevent email.
You will then see the email content, and the bottom a button 'Reply-To and Recipient Settings' click on this and you'll see your current email address at the bottom right of the screen - Recipient E-mail:
Change this to your new email address and then click on the Finish button.
I hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.