- xdalex09Asked on March 25, 2011 at 10:29 AM
For some reason, my account is not letting me change my password. I tried to do it a couple of times with no luck.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 10:48 AM
To change the password please do the following:
1. Login to your account,
2. Go to My Forms page,
3. Scroll to the bottom of the site,
4. Click on "Account Settings",
5. Change password on the lower left side.
If this does not work you can try the reset password option:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Forgot Password'
3. Enter your JotForm username and click on Send Instructions
4. Open the email associated with your JotForm account and open the link/url
included in the email
5. This will direct you to the page where you can change the password
- brx250Answered on March 25, 2011 at 11:00 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm!
Sometimes scripts/codes behave differently depending on the browser and connection you are on. There are some cases though wherein the submission to the server takes some time that the request for the update times out. Now, to make sure that the process went through, you have to wait for the “password update confirmation” before doing anything. If it doesn’t show in a few seconds, try clicking on the “Change My Password” button again and see if you get a response then. This should work.
Hope this helps!
Albert | JotForm Support