- FetchdogrescueAsked on March 08, 2013 at 11:07 AM
For some reason, there is a question on my application that doesn't show up when it comes to email...It is there for applicant's to see and fill out, it shows up in the form manager, but when the submitted form gets forwarded to my email that line of information is missing. Submitting the page where the form is won't do you any good. Everything is as it should be, but that line gets lost during email for some reason. It is marked as required, so it is not getting skipped. the line is ages of all children living in this home
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 11:28 AM
It seems that you have created your email alerts and latter on added this question. In order to resolve this issue you need to delete your old notification and create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then finish the Email Alert Wizard
When you create a new email alert, it will always have all fields as it is displayed on the form.
Note that if you apply changes to the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated (to protect the changes you made).
That means whenever you apply changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You will have to manually update the email template.
Hope this helps!!