- ghartyAsked on March 08, 2013 at 01:20 PM
I have used "Form Collapse" to keep my form clean. There are 15 input fields in the form and some people may only need 1 section. I have made the form with the first section open and the other 14 closed. My desire would be to have the collapsed sections once opened stay opened or until they were closed by the customer. When the collapse happens it makes the customer remember what was in that section or reopen. Thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Unfortunately such setting is not available at this time.
You can have the collapses open to begin with if you wish.
Here is a form with that behavior on all but three collapses.
As you can see, they remain open, but once they are closed, they go back to behaving as they do by default. Only one stays open.
I hope that answers your question!
- ghartyAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 06:55 PM
Thanks. I was hoping for a differnet answer but I get to choose to use the collapse or not.
- ChaffeyFacultyAdvisorAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 09:36 PM
Have collapsible sections been updated to stay expanded until the user collapses the section? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 01:18 AM
Section collapse (a.k.a form collapse) content is hidden by default. But you can make it visible in the section collapse settings.