- akexpressAsked on March 08, 2013 at 08:17 PM
Hi, I am trying to embed the quote gadget I made but cannot visually see it on google site?
Please could you help me
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 12:52 AM
May we know the website URL where you've placed your form so we can check it here? Also, I'd recommend embedding your form as iframe on google site. Here's how:
1. Go to your Gogle Site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Click "Insert Menu" then select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust gadget width and height (they must be larger than your form's iframe height to prevent scrollbars or cut off), then press OK.
- akexpressAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 01:39 AM
Site I am working on is: https://sites.google.com/site/akexpressworldwide/
I have tried your sugestions and it does not seem to work in this particular case...
Would certainly appreciate if you guys can embed the form widget for me please =)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 08:11 AM
You actually have the form working on your website, here's a screenshot:
Just to let you know that you can't see the same view on your site backend, you will only see a blank space with a text such "Google Gadget, Jotform";
You will have to hit "Save" and "Preview" button to check if it's working.
Let us know if you have any further questions.