- weboriginationAsked on April 14, 2010 at 07:34 AMnow puts the Thank You page within an iframe (I believe), instead of re-directing the user to the custom thank you page URL. Please tell me there is a fix for this???
- weboriginationAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 07:45 AMOkay, update... Not all of my forms are broken. Some of them appear to still be able to point to a different Thank You URL, but others are simply putting the Thank You URL within a frame. Please help!
- weboriginationAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 08:09 AMI really do not understand this issue. Some of my forms (http://weborigination.com/web/project-quote - for instance) work as expected and the user is re-directed to a custom Thank You page, but some of them (http://weborigination.com/contact-us) do not work properly and instead of directing the user to the custom Thank You page URL - are putting the entire Thank You page URL within a frame of the Contact Us page.
Many of my forms for my customers are doing the latter. I need a fix for this ASAP.
I'd like to know too. My forms are all messed up - mostly my reports, but I have seen this too that my custom thankyou page is showing up in an iframe. I hope you (we) can get an answer to this soon!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 10:18 AMWe are still working in this issue. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 10:23 AMI think we have just fixed this problem. Can you check all of your forms and let us know if you still see a problem?
- weboriginationAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 11:05 AMYes, it appears to be working properly now. Thank you.
It does seem to take a bit longer to process the form and load the custom thank you URL, but I assume this is because you are still working on things and the server is loaded down?
Thank you, again!