- hpandersAsked on March 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
All the cells are blank except the submission date.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Thanks for reporting this to us. A same thread is already forwarded to our Level 2 Support/Developers for further checking and investigations. While waiting for an update, please try creating a Grid Listing (Grid Listing) as it works fine to me.
- hpandersAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Thanks. I can use the grid listing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
You are welcome. Yes, you can use the Grid Listing. Thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 02:21 PM
I was informed by our CTO that the issue with Excel/CSV reports has been solved. Please log out and clear browser's cache if needed
- hpandersAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 04:13 PM
Thanks for the quick fix of this issue. It's working fine now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Thank you for updating us. Feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.