- dindermikeAsked on March 10, 2013 at 06:08 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Please try using the iframe code to embed the form
Use this guide -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Hope this help. Inform us if this still does not work.
- dindermikeAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 09:49 PMOk when I use the iframe even more disappears and all I can see now is the Contact Me at the top of the form.
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:11:31 -0400
Subject: Re: My form that I just embedded is being cut off half way.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 03:47 AM
Please kindly remove the existing Jotform codes that is unused and current iframe codes. Then re-embed your form using only this codes;
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/30685806338158" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:600px !important; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Let us know if the same output will happen. Basically, when I inspect your page element, the form height is only 40px;
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 08:13 PM
Hi, if responded to this post via email, I'd like to inform you that your latest response came out empty on our end. Please try responding again by clicking here