- AmalthiaAsked on March 10, 2013 at 08:09 PM
How can i change the Day and the mounth name to german language??Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
That's possible when you download your form's full source code. Files downloaded includes calendarview.js under js folder, open that file to notepad or any editing tools you have (example: notepad++) and then search/edit for the month and day names. Check this screen:
Save it and upload the files to your host.
- AmalthiaAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 06:24 AM
Thx for answer,
but how can i do the Upload to my Space?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 09:05 AM
You can do that using FTP Softwares like Filezilla or by logging in to your website Cpanel. Upload the files to your web public_html folder. The form full source codes contains one HTML file and that is the codes you need to embed into your website. If you don't know this steps then I suggest you to hire someone to do it for you.
- matejkamAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:48 PM
i are there any other way to change the months names ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any ways for now other than the mention workarounds.