- diggeridooAsked on March 11, 2013 at 06:19 AM
After working fine, my form doesn`t appear at all. Lightbox script works but the window appears empty, without any data.
How can I solve this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 06:42 AM
We would be happy to help you resolved that. May we have the webpage to where the form is embedded so we can check?
- diggeridooAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Ok, here it is:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:47 AM
Removing the number "2" on the source URL after feedback should fixed it. The form conflicts with the jQuery on your site, FYI.
Just remove the "2" after feedback as seen on the example link above.
- diggeridooAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 08:20 AM
Yes! that fixed it! :)