- MotionanddesignAsked on March 11, 2013 at 06:55 AM
I would like to know if it's possible to have a complete blanck background behind my contact form. Even by changing the templates, these blue lines are still there. See : http://motionanddesign.net/contact.html
Thank youPage URL:
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:09 AM
If you want to change the background color of your form, please follow these steps.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Form Style > Background
Note: To see the label you may also want to change your font color by clicking Font Color.
- MotionanddesignAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:16 AM
hmmm i tried doing that but it didn't change it. Maybe i didn't save properly or something. Thank you, i'll try again
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:28 AM
Can you please try to clear your browser cache. I will also clear your form cache in our end. Let's see if the works. If you need more assistance please get back to us.