- samanavitasAsked on March 11, 2013 at 07:28 AM
I have embeded your form on our page on http://www.kozjanski-raj.si/en-US/Home on the left menu under "Registration", but it does not open anymore. Same effect I get here on http://jotformeu.com/myforms/ when I try to preview forms. Happens on all devices I could test on. You can see the screenshot in attached file.
Thanks in advance.
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Can you please try to clear your browser cache and re-grab source code form Embed form.
I can also see your form on my end but not on your website. Please try to re-grab the source code.
To re-grab the source code,
1.Click Setup & Embed > Embed Form
2. Then choose platform.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 07:55 AM
In addition to Glenn, simply remove the number "2" found on the first line of the lightbox embed code. Example:
Just remove "2" after feedback. That might fixed the problem. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 11:31 AM
The problem is now resolved. Thank you for your patience. No need to change any code in your site.
- samanavitasAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Yes, I had to change the form temporarily on slovene version as a workaround. lightbox version was not working properly due to script error.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 02:35 AM
Thanks for letting us know. The lightbox form on your page seems to be working now as of checking.
If you run into any issues again, feel free to message us here. Thanks!