- sklaymanAsked on March 11, 2013 at 08:12 AM
I would like to turn my survey choices/answers to be clickeable and redirect to additional data per each
I used href and everything worked well, but since i would like to share the survey report/result, it's quite problematic since the results are shown as the whole href command instead of only the title.
Any ideas how to solve it in the choices level ot the report level?
Thanks a lot!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Unfortunately, that won't be possible with JotForm options control.
If you want to embed this form with source code method, probably then we can try a workaround.
Let us know if you are okay with source code embed method.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM
As an option, you may look to show the links in a different way.
Here is an example that shows two options. The first 5 section will show the articles on the page. The last 10 options will give the user the link on a separate Free HTML field.
You can clone th form if you wish to use it as your own:
- sklaymanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 02:29 PM
Thank you both for your answers
@EduardoMendez - Thats won't help me since I need the options to be clickable even if aren't choosen by the user
@sidharth_kch - I will check if the option is possible from our side and let you know asap
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 03:28 PM
Please down the source code of your form and copy the code from here: http://pastie.org/6453582.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. Choose Source
4. Click the link that says "here"
5. UnZip the files you have downloaded.
6. Open the file named "+ö+P+¬+ñ+Ö+ó+Ö+¥ 100.html".
7. Copy the code from here http://pastie.org/6453582 and replace it in above file.
Let me know if this works with you..
- sklaymanAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 08:35 AM
Thanks a lot for the super detailed answer. Unfortunatelly the result page still shows the "href" script instead of the titles.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 08:44 AM
Can you pls share your form URL where you have embed this source code?