- timshutesAsked on March 11, 2013 at 09:34 AM
We have a form for our website: pvyouthcenter.com. However, I accidentally created it on my personal jotform account rather than the youth center's account.
Is it possible to have support move this form from "timshutes" to "pvyouthcenter"?
I can provide any necessary information / validation. The form is called "PVYC Contact Form"
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 09:47 AM
Upon your request, the form PVYC Contact form is moved to pvyouthcenter account.
- timshutesAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 09:56 AM
Thanks, do I need to update any code for this to continue to work properly?
- glennleeAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
You don't need to update any code but if you want to test it, please do so we can help you.
- timshutesAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Thanks - it appears to be working!