- springgreenAsked on March 11, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I used to be able to view conditions after adding them, but something seems to have changed. I can't figure out how to view or edit e-mail submission conditions after I add them. The "Saved Conditions" button doesn't seem to do anything.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Can you please share your formID and we will investigate further.
- springgreenAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM
The form ID is 30219110665142. The conditions that I entered are for other businesses' email addresses. We have notified them that form submissions will go to them, but I don't want them to receive test form submission emails, so if you need to test the form please enter different email addresses into the conditions to test it. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM
This appears to be a system wide issue because it's happening with my forms too. A ticket has already been submitted and we hope to have it fixed in a short while.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM
This issue is now fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Hi again Anna,
Could you please log out of your account, clear the browser's cache, log back in and tell us if the button is working okay now? The issue seems to have been fixed on my end but I'm still not getting satisfactory results in your form: The red Conditional banner is still being displayed on your notification (similar to that below). Yet, our team is unable to access the said condition.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Oops! forgot to include the screenshot of the conditional banner to which I was referring:
- springgreenAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I logged out, cleared my cache and logged back in, but everything appears to be the same as before. I even tried it in a different browser after that. Do I need to log out for a while?
- springgreenAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 02:03 PM
Thank you all for your help! I can see the conditions now.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 02:07 PM
Glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Should you have any issues/queries please feel free to contact us.
- springgreenAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 01:01 PM
This problem just started occuring again. It was working properly for the last few days, but now when I click "Saved Conditions" it doesn't show the saved conditions.
- filmlaAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 01:32 PM
I am experiencing the same issue.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 01:42 PM
I am forwarding this issue to our dev team for further investigation!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!