- MrHydeAsked on May 19, 2010 at 03:22 PMI noticed that the maximum is 500k, I need al least 10 mb per upload. is that possible? maybe redirecting the upload to a server or DropBox?
BTW where that uploaded data goes? directly to my email account? can it be changed?
Thank you guys this is awesome stuff, Congratz!!!
- mohmedshokryAnswered on May 19, 2010 at 04:28 PMyes
- MrHydeAnswered on May 19, 2010 at 04:38 PMYes... jeje...hmmm
- MrHydeAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 06:37 AMAnyone knows how????
- hurricanetattooAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 08:49 AMi think you can increase to 5mb...at the top it says max upload space or size when you are highlighting the upload file field you can also add upload formatts like jpeg bmp etc
- MrHydeAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 10:00 AMohh.. you are right... Thanx hurricanetatto!
Do you know where the uploaded data goes when a visitor use the upload option?
It is to the Jotform servers?
Is there a way to change that to my server???
- gregfrench126Answered on May 21, 2010 at 10:18 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:32 AMYes, the uploaded files are saved on JotForm servers. The email only contains a link to the uploaded file. We do not have dropbox or FTP integration.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:33 AMYou can increase the upload total limit to 1GB by upgrading to JotForm Premium for only $9.95/month.