- spinalworkschiroAsked on March 11, 2013 at 04:36 PM
I want to be able to put the name of the field (label) inside the field itself just like is done on a lot of forms these days. Is there a way to easily do this that I'm just not seeing?
P.s. Thank you for putting out such a great form builder. I've been using Wufoo for a long time and someone just told me about JotFom. Waaaaay better. Thank you!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 11, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Hello, you can put label inside the field by creating a hint text inside it.
To do this please follow the illustration below:
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask
- ProtoRealAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 04:30 AM
- ProtoRealAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 04:31 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact to send us your message.